Code of Conduct
Self-discipline begins when I leave home for school and I arrive prepared and on time.
1. I will respect classroom rules and those of the school so that we all may learn in an atmosphere of order.
2. I will wait my turn.
3. I will use my time effectively.
4. I will practice self-control by keeping my hands and feet to myself.
5. I will listen when someone is speaking and wait to express my ideas.
1. I will tell the truth knowing there will be times when that will be difficult.
2. I will keep my word.
3. I will do my best work without assistance unless requested to work in teams.
4. I will strive to do what is right.
5. I will keep a positive attitude.
6. I will conduct myself in a trustworthy manner which includes being honest in word and action.
Appreciation of Traditional Values:
1. I will use appropriate table manners and be polite and caring to others.
2. I will dress neatly and follow the dress code.
3. I will use appropriate language.
4. I will respect others by my actions and language.
5. I will treat others as I expect to be treated.
6. I will ask permission before I take or touch another’s belongings.
1. I will acknowledge that others are different from me and respect our differences.
2. I will respect the opinions of others.
3. I will cooperate even when my idea is not the one chosen.
4. I will strive to make a contribution in my school which is my community.
5. I will take care of school property because it belongs to all of us.
6. I will keep the school clean by picking up litter from the floor even if I did not throw it there.
7. I will give of my talents and skills to help where needed.
I know that choosing not to follow the Code of Conduct will result in certain consequences. These consequences may be one or more of the following:
1. Spending time in a separate place until given permission to rejoin the group..
2. Apologizing to the person who has been hurt by my words or actions.
3. Repeating the process in an appropriate manner.
4. Informing my parents of inappropriate behavior.
5. Making restitution for damage or stolen property.
6. Helping to clean the school building or grounds.
7. Being excluded from a school field trip.
8. Being dismissed from school for one day or several days.
9. Having a grade of zero in cases of cheating.
10. Meeting with my parents, the faculty and administration to determine continued enrollment